+1

+1

+1

+1

ABSOLUTELY.

+1

+1

+1

Yes! In the same way that you can quickly and easily modify the EQ in the mixing window without entering it. In some cases it can be accommodating.

+1

Yes please… As few clicks as possible to get fade variations. Available in most other DAWS I’ve used.

I’m in…

Please…
+1

plz +1!

When I first started Nuendo I couldn’t believe this wasn’t a feature

+1

yup +1

+1 still missing from 12

Cubase user here - same; deeply needed (such a pleasurable workflow in other DAW’s)

Can’t believe it’s missed out again in 12 - despite there being some (precious) dev resource assigned to fiddle around in the area. Instead, we got that new (advanced) Automatic Crossfade Editor window (maybe its better in Nuendo.?)… Something, I will put money on, no-one really wants to use…

Maybe, in their defence, this is just another example of UI limitations making it ‘technically impossible’.? You remember, like the ‘highlight of selected event’ saga, Cubase/Nuendo, invert vs red outline…? And we all saw how with that little episode, water can eventually be turned into wine (after much - years and years - of pleading, begging, hoping, praying).

Also, not sure what it means, but across three years, this topic is showing 0 forum votes - maybe its still sitting towards the bottom of the pile.?!? Its a mystery, the actual value/merits of the whole system. My votes are all used up.

Even after reading the topic from MatthiasQ Vote for your most important feature request topics! - Cubase - Steinberg Forums I’m not convinced…

Onwards…

Oh please, this would be so grand +1!!!