How to change velocity on one note in polyphony

Post general topics related to Nuendo 10 here.
MaxRod

How to change velocity on one note in polyphony

Post by MaxRod »

Hi,

I recently switch from Cubase to nuendo. So I have one question about the midi edition in key editor.
On Cubase, when I wanted to change a velocity on only one note, I just used shift+ctrl and clicked on the note and move up to increase velocity and moved down to decrease the velocity. And a speaker icon appeared when you used this fonction.
This fonction is very useful when you are working with chords and you just want to edit the velocity of a note in this chord.
I can't find this functionality in nuendo.
Could you please tell me, how to do it?
Thank you very much

fenderchris

Re: How to change velocity on one note in polyphony

Post by fenderchris »

Use List Editor instead. You can then either edit the values directly in the Data 2 column or use the sliding values on the right of the List Editor Window.

Hope this helps.
Chris

The Archers - give it a rest already!

PC: i7 Quad core 2.66GHz, 24GB ram, SSD drives.
Screens: LG 4K 3440x1440, AG-Neovo 1280x1024 (x2).
Hardware: RME FireFace UFX, MR816CSX (x2), SmartAV Tango-1 + 12-fader expansion, MOTU Midi Express 128, UAD-2 Quad, Lexicon PCM-91, Lexicon MPX-550, TC-Fireworx, Roland V-Drums TD-20X, Nektar Panorama P1.
Software: Nuendo-8.1.10, Wavelab-Elements-9.5, Halion-6, Halion Sonic 3, Kontakt-5, Cubase iCPro for iPhone and Android (killed by its parents at birth), Omnisphere, Trillian.

MaxRod

Re: How to change velocity on one note in polyphony

Post by MaxRod »

fenderchris wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:14 pm
Use List Editor instead. You can then either edit the values directly in the Data 2 column or use the sliding values on the right of the List Editor Window.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for your answer.
That's a pity this function doesn't exist on Nuendo. That's very nice from you to give me a workaround, but that's not very handy and not the faster way to do it! Bad for the workflow.
I find the way to change the velocity in the info bar in key editor. But that's not good too...

Thanks anyway

Return to “General”