Alternatives to iZotope Dialogue Match in Nuendo for post?

The main problem with a VST version is that there is no workflow to match audio suite offline processing.
We have had this with RX and auto align post, also with revoice pro. Pretty much all the audio post specific plugin solutions that came out during the last years rely on audio suite offline. While you can work without it - no problem - as uarte says

I don’t know, maybe ara2 could help you guys here in Nuendo land, if you could get devs to implement it (I believe soundradix and synchroarts are there or almost there) We will have to see if this could translate into a real time saving workflow for post in Nuendo. If I had one thing that was the most important thing for me in the transition to ProTools it might have been 3rd party integration. Dialog Match is nice to have, Auto Align post is impossible to live without imho in audio post.

As MatthiasNYC points out the bundle with the nice reverbs vom exponential audio is a very good offer. iZotope is one of the very few companies that have really focussed on audio post, they manage to do this at very competetive prices as well if you go for their bundles.