Cubase 10.5.20 Does not assign color for a multiple channels

Hello.When I try to assign color to several selected channels, the color is assigned to only one channel

1. Create an empty project
  2. Create multiple channels
  3. See the channels
  4. Select multiple channels with the shift key held down
  5. Open the color menu
  6. Choose color
  7. See that color is assigned only one channel

MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 , Cubase Pro 10.5.20

Confirmed, but it’s intermittent.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
Doesn’t matter if I use Project Menu/Colorize Selected Tracks.

I have experienced it for quite some time but it seems a bit random. :confused:

It has 2 ways to color, either by the chanel menu or by the menu in the toolbar. Via the track menu you can color only the track whose color menu you are editing and even if you have selected several tracks. To color the selected group of tracks you have to go through the tools menu in the menu bar at the top.

Yes, and it’s great when it works - which it only does occasionally.

It’s definitely a bug.

for me it works without problem. If you have made an update from a trial version then do a clean installation again and before remove all that is cubase. programs, programs files, C: \ Users \ *** \ Documents \ steinberg, C: \ Users \ *** \ AppData \ Roaming \ Steinberg etc.

I am happy for you.

This is not an update from the trial version. My friend on Cubase 10, everything works fine in the same configuration

it doesn’t work for me, only 1 track gets the color

check the parameters / user interface / track & mix console chanels colors then like I said to color several tracks you have to go through the horizontal menu at the top of cubase

[/img][/img]

[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Qcxy3TLAuTlnAD5DsO5w7eAjsPml0sg/view?usp=sharing/url]

I have the same intermittent / buggy behavior

I am fully aware of how to color multiple tracks but it only works sometimes. Most the time only one track gets colored.
That’s why I know that it has to be a bug.

I have noticed the behaviour for a while but haven’t given it much thought since I usually only color one track at a time anyway. However, lately I have been doing mix templates and when you are coloring 8-16 tracks at a time and coloring fails over and over again it gets old really fast having to color track by track. :unamused: