No content of loops and samples in media rack

Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
Tompa

No content of loops and samples in media rack

Post by Tompa »

No content of my loops and samples in media rack in Cubase 10.5, only EDM Toolbox shows up. I had this issue after using update file Cv10-10.5. After that I installed the full version, still the same. I also tried to reset with the new safemode in C10.5 but no change. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks / Tompa :D
Attachments
Skärmavbild 2019-11-18 kl. 16.39.07.png
(62.91 KiB) Not downloaded yet
OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan| i7 iMac 27" Intel 3.4 Ghz| 32 GB RAM 1600 DDR3 | 1.12Tb Fusion drive|WD By Book 3Tb | WD Elements 2Tb |
Cubase pro 9.0.1 | Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56| Wavelab Elements 9| CC 121 | Mackie MR8

MrVinz

Re: No content of loops and samples in media rack

Post by MrVinz »

Hi,

Did you find a solution?
Same for me..

Thanks

HiFiDavid

Re: No content of loops and samples in media rack

Post by HiFiDavid »

So my issue is the same, but in the file browser app, I was able to show the folders in the top box. However, I can only see MIDI files and not the wav or audio files. I've tried every setting I can think of for "ALL FILES" but it still only shows MIDI files. If I go back to the HOME screen and select Show All Items and All Media Types, I now see the wav/audio files fine and they audition fine.... but they don't show in any folders.
I need to use the folders I've set up for the audio files... why can't I see them when I'm in the file browser?

Return to “Issues”