Next Cubase update promotion

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
lucatron

Next Cubase update promotion

Post by lucatron »

When next Cubase Pro update (from early versions) sale promotion?
Thank you!

peter-guitar

Re: Next Cubase update promotion

Post by peter-guitar »

Im looking to upgrade from studio 4 to artist and purchase elements for some other band members plus another possible upgrade from elements to pro and wish to know if we would be able to swap files between packages, particularly from pro and artist to elements and if plug ins will work? I've submitted an enquiry a couple of weeks ago and am still waiting for a reply.

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Post by svennilenni »

lucatron wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:49 am
When next Cubase Pro update (from early versions) sale promotion?
Thank you!
When it is written on their page.

lucatron

Post by lucatron »

what time of year do they usually do it?

ton37

Post by ton37 »

In the summertime ;-): july/august (40/50% rabbat), but sure Steinberg will announce it to you by email or written on their website.
Cubase 10 Pro/Windows 10, 64bit.

unions8

Post by unions8 »

Vas314

Post by Vas314 »

^^^^
thanks.

I now have Cubase Pro 10
I will for surely get Cubase 10.5 update for $36.
A really good deal.

I checked my Grace period at
https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/grace_period.html
Got "grace period updates are available for Cubase 10"
But what I need is a 10.5 to version 11 grace period.
To buy the 10.5 update now and activate it near the release of Cubase 11 and thus get it for no additional funds.

I thought that there were more items in the Steinberg Summer Sale discounts especially a Spectralayers 7 released intro price.
Cubase 10.0.30, S1 4.5, Reaper 6, FLS 20, Bidule - Windows 10 - 64bit, Focusrite 2i4, iPad Air as Midi Controller, 23" 10-touch monitor, ExpressionMate, Waves Horizon, Komplete 12, PSP, Eventide, Melda, Soundtoys, Hornet etc.

ton37

Post by ton37 »

ton37 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:26 pm
In the summertime ;-): july/august (40/50% rabbat), but sure Steinberg will announce it to you by email or written on their website.
As I said, now it is here till 28th july ... 40% Rabat ;)
Cubase 10 Pro/Windows 10, 64bit.

Anando

Post by Anando »

Vas314 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:00 pm
But what I need is a 10.5 to version 11 grace period.
No, you don't. For what you are up to, the grace period is not applicable, just forget about it.

Given Steinberg doesn't change their policy, at the time you activate your update license, you will get the latest released version of Cubase. If you simply wait and activate your update license - bought at current sale - when Cubase 14 is already released, you will get Cubase 14. Independently of any grace period conditions. Of course, you can't have 10.5, or any other update, until then... That is the drawback.

The grace period is there for other reasons: In my understanding, it is there for people that have bought and activated an older Cubase version some few weeks before a new Cubase version is released. Sort of protection against »WTF!!1! They release a new version and I just activated the older version yesterday!« This is not the case for you. if I got you right, you did not activate your update license yet.
Cubase Pro 10.0.60 • Win10 1909 Pro • Intel i7-7700K 4,2 GHz / 64 GB • Asus Z270-A • Intel Graphics 630 (on chip)
Steinberg UR22, MOTU UltraLite-mk3 Hybrid (USB)
VSL, NI, u-he, FabFilter, Melda, Valhalla, iZotope, ...

Return to “Presales”