2020 Steinberg upgrade offer - can we upgrade from the recent "stay at home" offer?

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
pfgpowell

2020 Steinberg upgrade offer - can we upgrade from the recent "stay at home" offer?

Post by pfgpowell »

A few weeks ago, Steinberg offered Cubase 10.5 Elements for free use until the end of May. I downloaded it and have been getting to know it (I haven't used Cubase or any DAW since Mac OS9 Cubase 5.

Steinberg now have a very tempting offer: get Cubase (Elements, Artist or Pro) at a substantial discount as an upgrade. I still have an old Cubase 4 disc knocking around (and an e-licenser) but it is not installed. Are we eligible to upgrade from the recent free use Cubase to a legit Cubase? The offer ends on April 30 so if we are I am tempted to take up the offer.

I would rather not upgrade from Cubase 4 because the e-licenser softward 'is out of date' or something, and alhtough I downloaded the new version, it still was too much round the houses for me.

I'm assuming the USB e-licenser I already have can be used.

I would be grateful for all info on this matter of eligibility etc, as much as possible and from Steinberg itself would be very wellcome.

pfgpowell

Re: 2020 Steinberg upgrade offer - can we upgrade from the recent 'free use' offer?

Post by pfgpowell »

PS When I say the 'free use' offer, I am referring to the #StatHome Elements Collection.

Return to “Presales”