Cubase 10.5 Pro Trial

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
Mantahoe

Cubase 10.5 Pro Trial

Post by Mantahoe »

Could I please get another trial license? I never really got to try the software and i'm considering purchase to see how I can work from Cubasis 3 to Cubase 10.5 Pro.

When I briefly tried it I noticed it didn't support HiDPI but after reading in the forums it looks like it can be activated. I'd like to do some more testing before purchase. I've tried resubmitting for a trial but I never get the email link. Any help or direction? I have an e-licenser...

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Cubase 10.5 Pro Trial

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

Hi,

This is user forum. No one from the users can help with licenses. I would recommend to raise Steinberg support ticket.

Yes, Cubase 10.5 does support HiDPI.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Mantahoe

Post by Mantahoe »

Martin.Jirsak wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:52 pm
Hi,

This is user forum. No one from the users can help with licenses. I would recommend to raise Steinberg support ticket.

Yes, Cubase 10.5 does support HiDPI.
Thanks.

Mantahoe

Post by Mantahoe »

Steinberg support is really non-existent. That's why I opted to try this forum. There's been no response...which makes one wonder if you'll actually get support if you have a real issue after purchase. These guys are weird...I'll look elsewhere.

Return to “Presales”