Help- upgrade from Elements 10.5 to Artist

Interested in Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 or Cubase Elements 10? Having questions regarding the update or upgrade to the latest version? Please post here!
simonarcadia

Help- upgrade from Elements 10.5 to Artist

Post by simonarcadia »

Hi,
I'm about to upgrade from Elements 10.5 to Artist. I've bought the USB e-licencer already, but for the download (which I think I do from the Download Assistant??) Do I choose Full Cubase Artist 10.5 or one of the updates?
Looking at the forum there can be hurdles when doing the upgrade, with licence numbers etc ?? so any tips very gratefully received.

Thank you for any advice!

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: Help- upgrade from Elements 10.5 to Artist

Post by svennilenni »

simonarcadia wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:21 pm
Hi,
I'm about to upgrade from Elements 10.5 to Artist. I've bought the USB e-licencer already, but for the download (which I think I do from the Download Assistant??) Do I choose Full Cubase Artist 10.5 or one of the updates?
Looking at the forum there can be hurdles when doing the upgrade, with licence numbers etc ?? so any tips very gratefully received.

Thank you for any advice!
Yes, choose Full Cubase Artist 10.5.

simonarcadia

Post by simonarcadia »

Thank you for confirming!

essam11

Post by essam11 »

Hello my friend
I have a new registration Cubac elemnt 10.50 and I would like to help in order to download the program to my i mac device. Can you guide me since I purchased the license from Thomann website and they just sent the license and the usb only

David W

Post by David W »

essam11 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:30 pm
Hello my friend
I have a new registration Cubac elemnt 10.50 and I would like to help in order to download the program to my i mac device. Can you guide me since I purchased the license from Thomann website and they just sent the license and the usb only
Download and install Steinberg Download Assistant (click). Run Steinberg Download Assistant and download the full installer for your version of Cubase. Run that full installer and install everything. Run eLicenser Control Center, which will have been installed for you, and activate using your Activation Code.

You don't need a USB eLicenser for Cubase Elements - but if you activate to a USB eLicenser you cannot move the licence to a soft eLicenser (which is stored on your computer's hard disk / SSD).

essam11

Post by essam11 »

Thanks, my friend, it was downloaded and activated

Return to “Presales”