Are we in the grace period for 10.5 now?

Don’t know if that is directed at me, but as said I had zero cash after the recent MacBook acquisition which was essential as my five year old MacBook was on last legs… But it not only wiped my bank acc but CC also, to literally less than zero, which is why I was waiting for a small amount of money to come through, Which as I said, came through at 1am (just over an hour ago here).
I literally missed out by a day. One day.

I feel like contacting Steinberg and explaining and begging them for the 149 price but I doubt I’ll get anywhere so I think I’ll just let it go… I really do want to use Cubase, and it looks like my MacBook is going back and getting the new 16" with same specs but a 16" screen and better graphics, all for no changeover price, however the 16" runs in Catalina… so… cubase 10 is an absolute must if I want to use Cubase… I really have no choice for now, it has to be Logic which will work with Catalina. That’s life. I am truly bummed…I just can not afford 240 bucks now… the 150 I was prepared for, JUST.

Oh well.
Congrats on the release, and I hope all the wonderful people here get some amazing use out of it and truly love it! Cheers.