10.5.20 and Automap

cubase has some difficulty to detect the wrappers, for vst3 plugins.
i always unwrap them before updating. or leave them unwrapped when first installed.

start cubase, close cubase. detects the new vst3 plugins (and vst2 plugins).

then wrap the plugins i want to wrap. then start cubase, don’t work.

close cubase. open cubase again, and yes i can use automap.

so it works for me for third party plugins.

i also have a nektar panaroma p1, with some work, you can make full maps with nektarine, there wrapper, like komplete kontrol.
but i only use nektarine to make mappings. in the facebook group of nektar users, it is explained.

or a MCU clone, like behringer x-touch daw (nice oled screens…). you can control plugins with it. and motorized faders… but that is personal, i bought the MCU (2003 version) second hand. i liked the behringer, but was too expensive in my country. but me like my old MCU. works still without problems.

EDIT: did i read your first post wrong? i always forget how to get the vst3 wrappers get to work, strangely, and i have automap for 3 years, not that long.
but it works.

EDIT 2: eventide plugins just updated, for example, first unwrapped, simply load cubase and close.
then wrap them. load cubas and close. (i always try one plugin, blackhole for instance, no automap).
then load cubase again, the blackhole automap loaded (i reinstalled automap server for a problem, or problem, that wasn’t related…),
sp2016 and spring reverb wrapped, and choose the map. works.

not all eventide plugins i have mapped yet.

EDIT 3: the procedure for ableton is quite different for example. there the wrappers must be first. or else no go.
if i forget that. i copy the vst3 plugins to another directory. load ableton. close ableton. copy all vst3 plugins with the wrappers. and then open ableton again. then it works. (EDIT 4: no it doesn’t… what was the procedure again?).
in reaper no probs, but for you never know which of the 2 vst3 versions, is the automap version…

still like automap, by the way. and will try to get novation crazy that they make a last beta, or full version. or make it open source, or i will program it myself… (i am out of touch with programming so the last statement is too bold…)