Cubase 10.5 free upgrade from artist promotion issue

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 here.
Richard Camp

Cubase 10.5 free upgrade from artist promotion issue

Post by Richard Camp »

Hi there, I decided to take advantage of the cubase 10.5 promotion where I am supposed to be upgraded to pro if I buy artist. So I paid for artist but have since heard nothing from Steinberg. I've sent their support four emails but they seem to be ignoring me which I find very annoying. I have not yet installed or activated artist 10.5. Do you know how I go about receiving the upgrade to pro in this offer? Kind regards, Richard.

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: Cubase 10.5 free upgrade from artist promotion issue

Post by svennilenni »

Richard Camp wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:07 pm
Hi there, I decided to take advantage of the cubase 10.5 promotion where I am supposed to be upgraded to pro if I buy artist. So I paid for artist but have since heard nothing from Steinberg. I've sent their support four emails but they seem to be ignoring me which I find very annoying. I have not yet installed or activated artist 10.5. Do you know how I go about receiving the upgrade to pro in this offer? Kind regards, Richard.
As clearly outlined on the update promotion page: Activate your artist license. Everything else will happen automatically.
„update promo page“ wrote:All Cubase Artist versions activated by July 28, 2020 will automatically be upgraded to Cubase Pro 10.5 - for free!

Cornflake

Post by Cornflake »

svennilenni wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:14 pm
As clearly outlined on the update promotion page: Activate your artist license. Everything else will happen automatically.
Confirmed - I did just that a couple of days ago; after entering the activation code the downloadable files showed as Cubase Pro 10.5.20, and that's exactly what I got. :D
Giraffe - a ruminant with a view

planarchist

Post by planarchist »

As above.
To the OP, FYI the program for Artist and Pro is the same but the license determines which bits are activated.
Nic

Cubase Pro 10.5, Abs.Collec.3, i7 4770K 3.5GHz, 32 Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, RME Digiface, Behringer ADA8200, S'berg Midex 8.
Cubase Pro 10.5. Abs.Collec.3, i7 920 2.67Ghz , 24Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit , Steinberg CI2+.

Cubase Elements 9.40 on Windows 10 Laptop, i7-2760QM 8Gig RAM, Sonic Port VX.
Cubasis 2.5 iPad Mini 4 64GB

My Cubase recorded songs here (also on most other streaming services).... https://open.spotify.com/artist/6rHmZY1IPskvtYL1Zzw6Vy

Genu21

Post by Genu21 »

I activated the Artist version that I purchased, but I did not got an upgrade to the Pro version. I do not know what to do now...
In my USB eLIcenser it shows that I have the Cubase Artist 10.5 version, the same on my Steinberg account.
How can I get the upgrade to Cubase Pro, please?
Thank you very much!

Return to “General”