Cubase 10.5 Demo Projects

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 here.
ThSve

Re: Cubase 10.5 Demo Projects

Post by ThSve »

I cannot understand those who claim that the Paul Marx demo it works properly. Some files for Padshop are definitely not included in his demo file. I was able to solve this by downloading Paul Marx free "Shoplifter" Preset Bundle which I found on his Youtube channel which includes all used samples and patches used. Now all tracks works as intended. It's a pity that Steinberg, after putting in the energy to produce a demo, neglects it by not ensuring the end quality.
PC(Win 10 Pro) Intel core I7-4870HQ 2,5 GHz 32Gb RAM, Steinberg UR22C/Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, Cubase Pro 10.5, Wavelab, Halion 6, OmniSphere/Keyscape/Trillian/RMX, NI Komplete 12, Unify and others

robmcnay23

Post by robmcnay23 »

hi, i recently purchased elements 10.5 and am having some trouble learning it and getting it do some things i want
i used cubase 5 for many years and had no problems at all, but this has me stumped, i'm embarrased to say
~ for starters, when i import a midi song the tempo is incorrect and is always 120, how can i correct this
~ also, when i double click a track it opens up to show the notes, but i want to see the set up information at the beginning at the song so i can edit it. in cubase 5 you highlighted the track, and hit control G and it all opened up digitally revealing everything in that track digitally...how can i access this?
~ also when i colour the tracks how can i save them that way so that each time the colours show up automatically? each time i open it they are allways grey
i would appreciate any help you may offer
thanks so much ~ robbie ;-)

etchell

Post by etchell »

Ho Robbie,

I'd rather recommend to use the various Cubase sources in Youtube and other forums, instead of asking your application specific question in this threat.

Cheers!
Main Studio System
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - 1909 - 32 GB RAM - Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 - RME Fireface UC - Samsung SSD 860 EVO (SATA 6) 250GB (System & Cubase + 3rd Party VST(i))
Cubase 10.0.50 Pro / 10.5.20 Pro

nettydrown

Post by nettydrown »

These Demos REALLY helped me with Gain Staging - my reading and research had me setting levels a very tiny bit low and the sound was not what I used to get - these projects showed me the levels are really better a bit higher - Thanks!
Cubase 10.5.20 Absolute 4 ASUS X99 i7-5960X 3GHz Win10 pro64 16GB, os is ssd, audio is ssd, 2 cascaded silver thunderbolt Quad Apollo's Console 2.0 v9.11.0 11-06-2019 build 65970 w80 UAD plugins.

Glorian_Gray

Post by Glorian_Gray »

Matthias Quellmann wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:46 pm
We've invited some of YouTube's most popular Cubase users - Jef Gibbons, Paul Marx Media and Marika Takeuchi - to each create an inspiring project in Cubase Pro 10.5.

You can download the projects here:

https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/demo-projects/
You forgot Austin Hull from "Make Pop Music" YouTube channel, guys. This guy has much more subscribers and make tons of Cubase vids.
Cubase Pro 10 | Intel Core i7-9750H 2.60GHz | 8Gb Memory | 1TB Solid State Drive | Windows 10 Pro (1903)| Steinberg UR22 Audio Interface

Return to “General”