Brauerizing In Cubase

This is an interesting post. I would like that template as well if you don’t mind, Dirx?

Another thing, as far as I know, the Group channel and Efx channel are pretty much the same thing in Cubase, so when you say ‘aux’ channel are you meaning a group channel or an efx channel? Do you have a preference? Also, you have me wondering? When you say route the track to a 1176 via the left output, and then another 1176 via the right output, are you duplicating the original track(s) to do this, or is there a way to route left and right to duplicate 1176 efx channels from the single source track? This would be sweet actually, but I can’t do this. Am I missing something?

Also, when you are creating 5 Stereo (or mono) buses, are these Group channels as well?

Sorry if I’m confusing things here but I need to try some different mixing options and what you’re talking about looks like a great set up.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

OK, messing around with things a bit, I see I can route the single original track to No Bus and then create two sends, and after creating two Group channels, send the track to Group 1 and to Group 2 and then within the sends of this original track I can also adjust the pan such that Group 1 is panned hard Left and Group is panned hard Right, and then add two versions of Waves 1176 to either channel. I didn’t know I could do this… slow on the uptake. (Also note, when doing this to a Stereo track it seems you have to use a stereo version of the Waves plugin because of the way the plugin is built, the mono version doesn’t sense the right side of the stereo track.)

But does this get me into your idea of routing the track via the Left and Right output? I don’t think so, but how are you able to make use of the Left and Right output routing and without duplicating the original track?