1 big problem, and a small question as well

So just recently downloaded the full version of music studio for android, I previously had it on an ipod but thays nog the matter currently, the problem I’m having is I cannot save anything, I attempted to save multiple songs and all attempts have been the same, type the name> click done> screen turns black with no possible interactions apart from editing the name, I’d like to know if this is an error on my side and if so how to fix it. On a side note I’m wondering why the bit crusher on the ipod version isnt a feature on android, just something that hasn’t been coded/updated yet or what? It was an essential tool for a majority of my past songs

Hi SinideX, welcome to the forum!

Thanks for reporting this bug, you are the first user to report a black screen (or is it a crash?) after entering a song name.

Which device model and Android OS version do you have?

Please try the following:

• Update to the latest Android OS version that is available for your device.
  • Update to the latest Music Studio version, 2.1.1
  • Quit all apps from the multitask switcher
  • Reboot your device
  • Launch Music Studio and try to save your project again
  • What exactly happens when you enter a name and press the done button?
  • If the bug persists, does it help if you tap the button to close the keyboard at the bottom of the screen, instead of the done button?

Regarding the BitCrusher effect, it’s not included in the Android version because Music Studio Android 2.1 is several feature updates behind the iOS version 2.10, see Music Studio - Overview

Best,
Music Studio Support

These images show what happens basically, I’m on the latest update on android and I’m running on a galaxy s8 plus

Hi SinideX,

Thanks for providing the screenshots.
So far it looks like a rare issue that occurs only on certain Android systems.

Unfortunately we’re unable to reproduce the issue on our testing devices.
Please let us know which Android OS version you have in use.

Best,
Music Studio Support