Nuendo 8.3.20 crashes on new win10 pro workstation with error in Steinbergs graphics2d.dll

Hi,

with other audio or video software i have had no problems on that machine, only with Nuendo 8.3 - i think it is more a problem with the new video engine Steinberg developed because with earlier versions of Nuendo 8 there was no crashing. Also that machine mentioned above was a “proved” configuration of a specialized reseller. And no, Steinberg was not able to solve the problem or find the error source - I returned the system to the dealer as it was not working reliable with Nuendo 8.3 . So I could not say, if the new version 10.3 would work reliable. But in the 10.3 version i have found also lots of bugs on my 2 mac systems but luckily no chrashes while working (only sometimes then i close a already safed project or Nuendo…, at the moment i have no time for the switch to win10 but will do so as apples hardware and software is not any longer my choice - i don’t like cages with a reduced GUI and no possibilities other than the manufacturer gives…).

Perhaps you could try the 10.3 version of Nuendo to solve the problems? (eventualy there is a demo license to test in advance).

Greetings and hopefully good luck for solving the problem.