Hybrid Synth/Sample Library for Halion 6: Celestial Spheres

The Celestial Spheres Sound Library contains 438 programs/presets using pure synthesis and multi-samples (including original Nord 2 Lead samples).The library tastefully infuses nearly every type of sound engine within Halion 6, the multi-sampler, granular, wavetable, and synth engines, using unique and original sound sources. The multi-samples were painstakingly key mapped spanning on average about every 4 or 5 keys, though in some situations, every key is mapped. They were then tastefully programmed and enhanced in Halion with added filters, effects and macros. Nearly every patch also blends in live synthesis to keep things even more alive and interesting, using any of Halion’s outstanding synth engines: Auron, Trium, Skylab, Voltage and Anima. The patches themselves are diverse, some are simple and elegant, while being highly unique, while others are vastly more complex and evolving – layering many multi-samples with either/or granular or wavetable engines in addition to many layers of live synthesis. In addition, the library includes over 85 presets made from sound sources from a Nord Lead 2 hardware synthesizer.

Specifications

438 Halion/Sonic/SE Instruments/Presets

3.55 Gigabyte of samples (48kHz/ 16-24-bit/stereo).

85 Nord 2 patches (Including its Raw, Dry Version)

Over 200 Unique Multi-Sampled Sound Sources

Over 4400 Samples (.wav)

Over 50 Entirely Unique Halion Synthesis Patches (Namely, Leads)

Delivery: Download - RAR-archive in 1-7 parts in rar format for better download handling

Download size - 350MB - 2.7 GB - Very fast download speeds (Unlimited number of downloads)

Custom Wavetables embedded in patches

Patch Breakdown

⦁ Basses 83
⦁ Chromatic Perc 3
⦁ Drums and Perc 4
⦁ Plucked 47
⦁ Keys 64
⦁ Musical FX (Soundscapes/Motion) 49
⦁ Sound Fx 8
⦁ Synth Comp 3
⦁ Synth Lead 57
⦁ Synth Pad 92
⦁ Vocal 15
⦁ Woodwinds 13

All patches meticulously tagged and divided by category and sub category and genre.Patches are assignmed extensive quick controls and Modulation Wheel for quick access and playability.

Easy Installation : Simply Download, Extract To Location of Choice (or default Steinberg Location) and double click the VSTSOUND file to register the Library in Halion’s Library Manager. The library is registered and able to be used in the media bay with its own library icon.

User Testimonials: (More to Come)

Going through your Atmospheres, it is very hard to find a patch that is not totally wonderful, and very usable.

Most libraries these days are AT BEST 25% good…yours is phenomenal. Really.

Mr. Ahyh

Optional Purchase By Cateogory
The Celestial Spheres Library may be divided and purchased by type, for your convenience, in 4 ways. More information is available on each libraries page. First choose which platform you will be using and then you have the option to narrow it down by category, if you wish.

The Full Library: (Includes both the Electronica and Atmospheres Library) (3.5GB/438 Presets)
The Ambient Side: (Pads, Soundscapes, Keys, Musical FX, Synth Choirs) (2.43/194 Presets)
The Electronica Side : (Leads, Plucks, Basses, Keys, Formant Choirs) (1.74GB/243 Presets)
Only the Nord Library: (Plucks, Keys, Basses, Choirs) (650MB/85 Presets)

More information can be found here.

http://touch-the-universe.com/celestial-spheres-library-for-steinberg-halion_halion-sonic_and-halion-sonic-se-main.html

Happy release day and congrats to your first HALion library!

Thank you very much Matthias! Steinberg did an amazing job on Halion. I’ve never had more fun sound designing :smiley:

Hi guys. I decided to add an introductory price to the sound library and updated the price differential between libraries to be an even split. Before, the electronica and atmospheres libraries were $39.99 and the full library was $69.99. Now, the price is a even split: $29.99 for each the electronica and atmospheres libraries and $59.99 for the full library (with the intro price). :slight_smile:

:smiley:

Hi guys. I would like to offer an exclusive discount to the steinberg crew and those reading this thread. When you buy the Celestial Spheres soundset through this link, you will save nearly 50% off the origianl price of $69.99! Awesome!

So check out the site and audio demo’s and when you want to make a purchase, come back and use the above url. This way I will be able to track where the sales are coming from and you get to save money – win/win :smiley: Cheers!

Any keyboard players interested in making a video playing some patches of celestial spheres? I would want it to be around 30 minutes at least up to an hour. Which actually isn’t really that long when one is jamming. Some emotional type melodies, harmonic minor, etc, playing a selection from each category would be needed. Offer goes for long time members only. If you are interested but don’t have a lot of post, you can send me 10 dollars which will be refunded afterwards. If you have a lot of posts, I will send the sound library free ahead of time and you may keep it afterwards. Thanks.

I ran a 4th of July sale on Celestial Spheres and its currently running for a few more days.

Currently, the library is going for $34 dollars – nearly %50 off :smiley:

http://touch-the-universe.com/celestial-spheres-library-for-halion.html

Bought!

Thank you so much!

I hope you are enjoying the sounds and it is a most pleasant experience for you!

I will definitely buy it. Just for the dedication you put on it. Give me one week.

Thank you .

Die hard Halion user .

Awesome. I’m very glad to hear it :smiley: I appreciate your support and hope you will love the sounds!

You can definitely count me as one of them too :slight_smile: This was actually the first sound library I made that included the samples. It was an amazing experience in creativity and sound design - a totally different world than programming synths. The transition was made pain free I think do to how easy every thing is to manipulate in Halion - especially drag and dropping the multi-samples. Halion literally opened up an entire world of creativity I hadn’t known before - no way I could have imagine how fun it was to layer samples from across different synths and blend with live synthesis. It’s an overload of creative ideas.

I also design all the sound sources myself btw :smiley:

Soundset is on sale for $28 currently during the Valentine’s Steinberg sale :smiley: