Free Alto Glockenspiel sound and Cubase Element 9 (solved)

Steve, thank you for your answer. First I have to download and install “Steinberg Download Manager” (which was new to me) so I become greedy and took not only Alto Glockenspiel (for which I get activation code) but also Marimba and Guitar Harmonics. Then I tried to register sound but in vain. Then I realised that I have to download and instal also free HSSE 3 which I did and register sound. With HSSE 3 it all works fine. Then I started my Cubase Element 9 and it says that license for those sounds has expiered. After some reading I started my eLicencer, did a maintence process and overlooked that “Enter Activation Code” button (yes, it is possible). Then I become angry and open this topic on forum. Now I started my eLicencer again and miracle happened, button “Enter Activation Code” was there, I entered my activation code for Alto Glock, took liccence and then started new project in CE9. There was no error for Alto Glock. I can confirm that it works. It was my error and false alarm. Sorry.
kind regards, nino