Stuck notes: major issue with MegaTrig

I suspect this issue has something to do with the latest changes made to MegaTrig:
HALLY-7168 “MegaTrig behavior for incoming MIDI note-on and note-offs with the same timestamp is now improved.”

Working with large orchestral projects with a large number of notes obviously, I’m getting stuck notes all over the place, which makes HALion 6.1 unusable for me.
It doesn’t matter whether all the notes go to HALion or not. Just one track with a few notes connected to HALion, and other tracks with lots of midi data not connected to anything, will lead to the same problem.

Please check my Cubase project file attached and try the repro:

Launch the project
1- start playback
2- while playing back, jump to marker 4 or 5, 6 …
Result >> the first note under the cursor after the jump gets stuck.

OR

1- playback stopped
2- jump to markers 4, 5, 6 etc. and quickly hit playback
Result >> you’ll get stuck notes

OR

around marker 4 and after
Start and stop playback quickly multiple times
Result >> Stuck notes

Curiously this doesn’t happen around marker 3 which is near the beginning of the project.
As if it occurs when there is a large number of data in the project before the notes, in order for them to get stuck.

Notes also keep held randomly while normally playing back without any specific action.

Please also watch the attached video with sound here : HALion6.1.0 stuck notes issue
Notice the project contains no chords or overlaps, the chords are created by stuck notes only.
HALion6.1.0_Stuck_Notes_issue_Cubase_Project.zip (1.49 MB)

Hi TheMaestro,
I’m able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-7324”.
I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge