Mono Step Modulator Bug with Bar 1

I have found what I believe to be a bug with the Mono Step Modulator. There is a Script Error that happens with the Mono Step Modulator when I start the transport at bar 1 in a project. I ran some tests and it happens when the Mono Step Modulator is in Tempo+Beat Mode, the slope is set to any of the modes (except for “None”), you start the playback at bar 1 and there is a Zone.

Steps I took to replicate: If I just add the Mono Step Modulator to the program with a Zone in it and set the Slope Mode to (for example) “Rising”, set the Sync mode to “Tempo + Beat” and start the playback from bar 1 in my DAW, I get a script error with this message: “Global Code 58: attempt to compare number with nil”

If I delete the Zone, and do everything I said above again, I don’t have any issue.

Interesting to note: I did notice that this Mono Step Modulator that I’m using with the issue includes the Script (Step Mod with Script image); where as if I add another Mono Step Modulator now, I don’t have access to its script (Step Mod without Script image).

What am I missing?

Thanks,
rmjmusic

Hi rmjmusic,
I’m able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-7312”.
I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge