eLicenser Control Center error

That is funny, no matter what anyone say. :laughing:

I guess people at cubase floor is working hard enough, as in any large operation, except governmental ones maybe. But the organisation needs to address the response time issue, I believe. I guess there must be allocated more resources towards maintaining systems(s), than developing new, and selling them.
Who want to be known as the guy with new flashy clothes all the time, who ain’t up to par when things matter?

If love of money is the case here, there is an easy cure. Love God and fellow man instead, serve them, and have abundant life.

The business model, and its governing mechanisms, should be examined for such weaknesses, so one don’t end up as a wavering, falling evil empire.

I as sorry for the lengthy and somewhat artistic layout of thoughts on support. :smiley:

If anyone read this far, I can add that I have spent days waiting for support, more than one time. This time I am waiting because my eLicenser bugs out repeatedly. I am in High Sierra 10.13, CB pro 10. My Newly fresh installed, OSX, eLicenser, and Cubase, seems to be very weary.

Especially the eLicenser that is. Sometimes it can’t do jack poopies, doesn’t find anything, and can’t even connect to server. If I do fresh install, it works maybe 1 and maybe 3 or 4 times.

I am waiting for my support… Staring. :laughing: