select all tracks routed to the selected group channel

a great solution would be – right click on the group track → select all incoming tracks

+1

Still need to select manually every track in case of lowering or increasing signal on a group. Is this function reserved only to Protools ?
That would be very helpful function

There is a function called “Show Channels that are Connected to the First Selected Channel”. It is accessible in the MixerConsole’s filter settings.

However, this applies only to the MixerConsole until you enable sync the view between Mixer and Project/Tracklist. You have to click the little “=” icon to the right of “Visibility”.
grafik

In case you don’t have the MixerConsole window open the following macro will do the job:
grafik

I am not claiming that this is a slick and elegant solution but maybe it works for you anyway.

4 Likes

Yes, that works for me :slight_smile: I didn’t know there is something like that. It would be nice to have tracks selected to do some adjustments or routings but this helps a LOT
Thank you very much

1 Like

Would be nice to have the filter also available on a track basis in the Project window. ← Feature-Request

1 Like

Sadly this doesn’t work for ‘child’ instrument tracks (multi-output instruments).

They are simply ignored.