Key Commands for Rename tracks, parts, events

I would like to manage the names of tracks, parts and events in a faster and easier way, using key commands and not the mouse:

1- One Key command to rename selected track

2- Another Key command to rename selected event

3- Another Key command to rename selected part

4- Pressing Arrow down key when you are changing the name of a track, means going to change the name of the following track (as you can do with the clips in Ableton Live).

5- Pressing Arrow down key when you are changing the name of a event/part, means going to change the name of the following event/part (as you can do with the clips in Ableton Live).

Of course, pressing Arrow up means changing the name of the upper track/part/event.

Thanks.

+1
I made these suggestions in Cubase 8 forums here:

No hotkey for this!
Also, say I have 4 audio tracks I want to rename for Vox. Selecting all and hitting the (new) rename track hotkey and typing in a name for the top one, would rename the others consecutively Vox, Vox (1), Vox (2), etc, etc.

and here:
https://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=228&t=106863

Pop-Up File Rename Box with Shortcut Key
especially when doing edit intense work, creating samples… Having to go the the info-line file name thing each time is time consuming. Select region, have a short-cut key that brings up a file + description rename box that you can type into right away without having to click in a type field. Type into Filename box right away, press tab to switch to description box to type into, press enter. done

+1 for this please!!

Yes - hotkey for quick changing name/description of selected event PLEASE.

(especially for markers/cycles naming)