No Sound output

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
NeilPearce

No Sound output

Post by NeilPearce »

I use Cubase LE 9.5 with Native Instruments Komplete audio 6. I recently listened to a track I was working on through the laptop so the laptop changed the audio driver to generic low latency driver. When I change the driver back to Komplete audio 6, I could get no output sound. I can now not get any output sound whether I use the Audio 6 or rhe generic. The audio connections and studio setup show the right connections and I can see the faders in Cubase working, but no sound. Does anybody have any suggestions?

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: No Sound output

Post by svennilenni »

NeilPearce wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 1:52 pm
I use Cubase LE 9.5 with Native Instruments Komplete audio 6. I recently listened to a track I was working on through the laptop so the laptop changed the audio driver to generic low latency driver. When I change the driver back to Komplete audio 6, I could get no output sound. I can now not get any output sound whether I use the Audio 6 or rhe generic. The audio connections and studio setup show the right connections and I can see the faders in Cubase working, but no sound. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Does the master fader level meter show a signal?

NeilPearce

Post by NeilPearce »

No it doesn't. How do I reconnect that?

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Post by svennilenni »

NeilPearce wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:50 am
No it doesn't. How do I reconnect that?
Set the ouput routing of any track back to your Stereo output. Either in the Inspector or in the Mixconsole.

NeilPearce

Post by NeilPearce »

Did that and it makes no difference. The program has also made a number of my VST audio files disappear. Any ideas?

Return to “General”