Adding an outboard effect?

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
Rawker

Adding an outboard effect?

Post by Rawker »

I have picked up a Mackie analog mixer. I want to know where it's possible to have one of the audio events (tracks) in my Cubase 8 AI routed out to the analog mixer so I can add some compression or other effect and have it come back inside the DAW. I am just experimenting and want to add some outboard effects to certain individual tracks (audio events) and then A/B it with and without the outboard effects? is this possible? And if so, how do I route my interface/computer to my analog mixer?

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: Adding an outboard effect?

Post by svennilenni »

Rawker wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:30 am
I have picked up a Mackie analog mixer. I want to know where it's possible to have one of the audio events (tracks) in my Cubase 8 AI routed out to the analog mixer so I can add some compression or other effect and have it come back inside the DAW. I am just experimenting and want to add some outboard effects to certain individual tracks (audio events) and then A/B it with and without the outboard effects? is this possible? And if so, how do I route my interface/computer to my analog mixer?
Yes you can, as I already wrote in your other thread. :roll:
Of course depending on your interface.Without posting any useful info on what audio interface it will get difficult to get useful answers

Rawker

Re: Adding an outboard effect?

Post by Rawker »

Audio interface is ESU1808

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”