Cubase AI Compressor question...

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
nexis

Cubase AI Compressor question...

Post by nexis »

I am a Cubase Pro user, but since I purchased another interface, I decided to install Cubase AI on my other computer and I'm noticing all the major differences.

Anyway, Doesn't Cubase AI come with the standard Compressor plugin? I don't see it. I just see the Compressor in the Channel Strip and the VSTDynamics plugins. Am I missing something here?
Cubase 10.5 PRO, Steinberg MR816 CSX (2 of them), Windows 10 Pro, i7 Processor, 24 gigs of RAM, 3 Separate TB Drives, BluRay Burner Dual Monitors

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: Cubase AI Compressor question...

Post by svennilenni »

nexis wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:46 pm
I am a Cubase Pro user, but since I purchased another interface, I decided to install Cubase AI on my other computer and I'm noticing all the major differences.

Anyway, Doesn't Cubase AI come with the standard Compressor plugin? I don't see it. I just see the Compressor in the Channel Strip and the VSTDynamics plugins. Am I missing something here?
Well if it is not there, so why would that be…? In any case, simply open the "Plugin Reference PDF" and you can look it up completely on your own - even for any other Plugin you can not find.

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”