Can't Reactivate

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
Rawker

Can't Reactivate

Post by Rawker »

Finally, got a new computer. I want to move my license and Cubase software to the new computer. I know to do this I need to reactivate my license on the new computer. I have installed Steinberg Download Manager and e-Licenser Control Center. Both open fine.

In my e-Licencer, my licensed Cubase with its soft e-Licenser number shows. But when I put this into the 'reactivate license' it does not accept it, saying it is an old 'soft e-Licenser number'! So how do I get a new one if I can't register on my new computer? I don't have a copy of Cubase installed either, as I can't download it until I get access to it via a new activation number. Can somebody please tell me what the issue is to correct this?

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: Can't Reactivate

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

Hi,

As far as I know, we solved this, right?

Please write the solution here to let the others who will find this thread to know.
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

Rawker

Re: Can't Reactivate

Post by Rawker »

Thanks to Martin for his help and everyone else that tried to help. I finally got everything going and working fine. I found out that my original eLicenser Control Centre had not been updated for over a year. So that is why it would not accept reactivation. Once I updated it, the reactivation worked. Once it was reactivated, I was able to download a copy of Cubase and reinstall it on my new computer.

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”