New to this

Hi all
I’m new to all of this and I’m looking for a little help and guidance. I’m not a musician, singer or anything else associated with music, however I do play guitar and love to make a noise with it and warble a few words along to it.
I bought a small interface earlier in the year with a view to sticking some tracks together as something to sing and play along to. I set it all up (eventually), but as I click the go button there is a screen comes up telling me that all my licences are not valid. As far as I am aware I bought the full kit for Cubase LE AI Elements 9.5. Forgive me if I got it wrong. The hardware is registered to me and my computer but still the message comes up. Reading up online, I figured I needed an elicenser so I bought one last week. This appears now that it was probably a waste of money because it doesn’t have any content on it like I expected. I’m appealing to the good nature of any of you guys or girls out there to guide me toward my next step. Once I’ve established this, I could do with a bit of basic tuition / navigation but one step at a time eh?
Wayne

The elicenser works with elicense Control Center. For Cubase LE/AI Elements I believe you only need the soft elicenser, not the actual dongle.

Thank you for your reply but I think I pretty much figured that out the long way. Do you have any idea why I can’t get any VST , Halion, or drum systems. I have taken a screen snip but I’m not 100% sure how to load it on here, but I’ve given it a go and hopefully it’ll come up.

Sorry, I can’t help you. Some how you’ve messed up your installation. Just check everything is up to date and all the licences are correct in the activation.

I’ll recheck it all when I get some time later in the week. I really appreciate your response, thank you