Help with restoring Cubasis 2 purchases in Cubasis 3 LE (full)

Hello,
I just bought the IAP for the full Cubasis 3 functionality in Cubasis 3 LE (after having unlocked it with my new UR44C) but I am unable to restore my previous Cubasis 2 (not LE) purchases, which include the Waves pack, the FX packs and Classic Machines.
I understand I my need assistance since this is considered downgrading and is not directly supported, and would be very grateful if somebody can help!
Best regards,

Claudio from Italy

Hi Claudio,

Thanks for your message.
Have sent you a private message.

Best,
Lars

I have the same question. I unlocked Cubasis LE 3 with one of several qualified devices. Would love to take advantage of that 29.99 LE 3 upgrade, but worried I cannot bring forward all my purchases from Cubasis 2 (not LE). Until then I am waiting for the next sale on Cubasis 3.

Hi all! I have the same problem. Help, please!

Hi all,

Please find the available IAP Transfer options shown and described in these articles:

How to transfer Cubasis LE 2 instrument and effect plug-in in-app purchases
How to transfer Cubasis 2 in-app purchases to Cubasis 3

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Hi, rtmusic!!! You solved problem?

No, I don’t know how to do it. At this time I see a 29.99 upgrade promotion in 3 LE but based on other posts I don’t think my full version Cubasis 2 purchases will follow to LE 3 when upgraded.

Hi rtmusic,

Did send you a private message.

Thanks
Lars

I’m in the same situation, owning Cubasis 2 (not LE!) with all IAP and have recently bought an UR44.
I would like to purchase the Full Feature Set in Cubasis 3 LE, but I’m not sure if my Cubasis 2 IAP get transferred to Cubasis LE 3.

According to the description in the App Store only Cubasis LE 2 IAP seem to be transferred to Cubasis LE 3… :question: :question: :question:

Private message sent.

I have same issue. Please let me know the solution.
Now, my iPad has Cubasis 2.8.2 and Cubasis LE(full)3.1.1.

Private message sent.

Also have the same issue. Im transferring In-app purchases from cubasis 2.8.3 (not LE) to cubasis LE 3.1.2. I need help

Private message sent.

I have same issue and a little more complicated because my Cubasis 2 version is on my iPad 4th generation that don’t support Cubasis 3, and I have an iPhone with Cubasis 3 LE and unlocked with line 6 sonic port and than I paid for the full version of Cubasis 3 to fully unlock, but can’t install Cubasis 2 for transfer my IAP. My problem is restoring all the plugins I bought on Cubasis 2. Somebody help me please! Sorry for my poor english, I speak Spanish as my native tongue.

I have the same problem. Today I installed Cubasis3 LE, unloked it by connecting iRig, and then bought full feature upgarade. But I can not restore FX1 and FX2 which I bought two three years ago as IAP for Cubasis2 (not LE). Cubasis 2.8.3 is installed on my iPad Air3. Please help.

Hi Support team,

I am waiting for your help.
Thank you.

PM sent.

Same problem here. The Cubasis 2 iap don‘t restore in Cubasis le3 full feature set.

PM sent.