‪Cubasis LE 2.4 and spring sale available

Please note that a supported hardware device is required to unlock the feature set of Cubasis LE (unless unlocked Cubasis LE runs in demo mode). Please visit the Cubasis LE website for more information.

Dear all,

We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of Cubasis LE 2.4, adding highly user-requested new features as well as fixes and improvements throughout the app.

Also today, the Spring Sale starts, offering 50% off on Cubasis, the Cubasis LE full feature set and Waves Plug-In Bundle in-app purchase, as well as great discounts on all other selected Cubasis in-app purchases. The offer runs until April 10, 2018.

Please do us a big favour by rating the app in the App Store!
While it takes only a short moment of your time, it is of very great help for us!

Best,
Lars

New features in Cubasis LE 2.4
• Files app support - Easily browse, search and organize all your Cubasis files - on your iPad, in iCloud Drive and across other cloud services*
• Maintenance and support - For the complete list of improvements, issues and solutions please visit us at www.steinberg.net/cubasisleforum

New features in Cubasis full feature set IAP
• Audio Unit MIDI support - Playfully integrate third-party AU MIDI plug-ins such as arpeggiator, step sequencer and others*

If you like Cubasis LE, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!

* iOS 11 required

Cubasis LE 2.4 Maintenance and Improvements

Some of the features, fixes and improvements might require additional in-app purchases, available on the in-app store in Cubasis LE.

Audio Unit and Inter-app audio
CB-4346 Solves a problem where undoing a track freeze with Tardigrain AU leads to unexpected results.
CB-4235 Support for AU and IAA plug-in short names added for insert and send effects slots.
CB-4163 Duplicating an AU instrument that includes automation data now works as expected.
CB-4237 Optional AU mixdown compatibility mode added to setup, for AU plug-ins that return noise or silence on export.
CB-4276 Tapping the icon of a disconnected IAA instrument in the Inspector now opens the instrument rack.

Track Freeze
CB-4146 Solves a problem where the use of track freeze did not free up memory and CPU usage of AU plugins.
CB-4168 Automation of frozen tracks no longer uses CPU resources.
CB-4164 Automation data no longer gets overwritten during mixdown or freeze.
CB-3987 Track freeze now works as expected for tracks routed to other outputs than 1+2.
CB-4244 Unfreeze pop up no longer appears for unchanged tracks.
CB-4243 Dedicated inspector sections are now correctly disabled for frozen tracks.

Miscellaneous
CB-4185 Solves a rare problem where deleting an insert effect renders Cubasis unreliable.
CB-4239 Solves a rare intermittent problem, where closing the MIDI editor can render Cubasis unreliable.
CB-4202 Highly-frequented Core MIDI input no longer leads to ignored notes.
CB-4166 Existing automation data gets correctly deleted, when selecting “No instrument”.
CB-4156 Automation mode gets disabled when re-assigning insert effects in read or write mode.
CB-4236 Effect rack no longer closes when selecting another effect plug-in.
CB-4203 Solves a problem where touch input at the very bottom of the iPad screen was ignored.
CB-4170 Solves a problem where the Audiobus panel in Cubasis did not show other apps connected to Audiobus.
CB-4200 Solves a touch offset problem with the vowel slider of the TalkBox (FX Pack IAP) effect.

Using iPad Pro 12.9 iOS 11.2.1 and UR22 MkII. I originally tried Cubasis LE and upgraded ($50) to Cubasis 2 thru the app, I still have the Cubasis LE icon on the desktop, but when I open it tells me “Cubasis 2 Ver 2,3,1 64bit” I have been happy with the app.
As far as I see I have use of the full version. I have added the EFX packs & Waves etc.
Now I see Cubasis 2.4 is available to me in the App Store for half price, $24.99. I don’t see that I have an update for my “Cubasis LE” 2.3.1 to 2.4 for what iOS thinks is Cubase LE.
What is the problem?

Hi Sherman,

Cubasis LE 2.4 has been released in time with Cubasis 2.4.

Please try the following steps:

• Log-off from App Store
  • Restart your ipad
  • Log-in to App Store

If the update does not become visible in the Apple App Store please get in touch with Apple.

Thanks,
Lars