New to Nuendo 7 Need help with Popping Audio when switching to and from applications

Post general topics related to Nuendo 7 here.
V3yiRoN

New to Nuendo 7 Need help with Popping Audio when switching to and from applications

Post by V3yiRoN »

Hi, I'm sure someone else has experienced this problem before but unfortunately I didn't manage to be lucky enough to find a proper thread. I use an Audient ID22 with Nuendo 7 and I have an issue when switching to and from other applications. A good example would be me working on a project, then tabbing down in order to watch a tutorial on Youtube. The audio is Popping, It's like the audio driver is switching priority and I hear two sudden pops. Same thing happens when switching back to Nuendo. Anyone have an idea how to actually manage to get rid of these Pops without spending a fortune?

V3yiRoN

Re: New to Nuendo 7 Need help with Popping Audio when switching to and from applications

Post by V3yiRoN »

I found the solution, and it was a big rookie mistake. You need to match the bit rate on your audio interface to the same one in your DAW and Windows settings.

Return to “General”