FR: Editor for "chanelstrip" plugin mapping

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 7 can be posted here.
basicX

FR: Editor for "chanelstrip" plugin mapping

Post by basicX »

Hey,
just a simple idear...

actually i would like to use the CS in nuendo, but i just don't like to use most of the plugins in it...
i guess most of the "pro" users have their trusted plugins they use day in and day out.
For what i understand, the chanelstrip is just a simple mapping of the most needed controlls of the SB plugins.
Why don't you (SB) creat a easy editor to choose controlls for any third party plugin to be used in the CS.
For example i like to use the Fabfilter C2, or the Sonnox Dynamics a lot... so, it would be cool to have a simple mapping editor like: here we have the threshold, the attack, release... and so on... then, i would be easy to have it correctly mapped in the CS... of course, i don't like to add all new controlls, just to select which is which for a certain ´plugin and then have it mapped in the CS to be used ... keep the 3 to 5 controlls concept, just let me choose the plugin and the the programm which controll is the right one...

Can't be such a big deal to code ;-) !

Hope someone like the idear...

cheers
Studios: Nuendo 10.3, Cubase 10 Pro, PT 11.3.1
I/O: Full blown Focusrite RedNet Setup. 3xRed4pre, 2xRed x2p
Plugins from Sonnox, Waves, iZotope, UAD, Plugin Alliance Mega Pack, and so on...)

Windows 10 Pro x64
Main System from Digital Audio Networx
Intel i9 14core, Gigabyte, 64GB Ram, GF 1050ti, UAD Quad, 3 * Avid Artis Mix

Pro Audio Broadcast Post for german and international clients
www.media-atelier.tv

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”