Wavelab 9.5 or 10 won't start

About our WaveLab LE OEM software.
ramjet

Wavelab 9.5 or 10 won't start

Post by ramjet »

Hello,

I recently bought a Zoom H6 which comes with a link for a free copy of Wavelab LE. So after a lot of head scratching with the Steinberg download assistant (why does this show all sorts of stuff and not just the things I am entitld to ?) I have downloaded both Wavelab LE 9.5 and 10.0.

However both programs fail to start. You briefly see a splash screen then nothing. I've just tried running 10.0 again and Sysninternals process explorer shows the program is in memory (private bytes 20,404 K, working set 41,252 K) but the GUI never appears. Same thing happens wioth version 9.5. I've evn triesd leaving the programs running for a day or two in acse they were looking for VSTs etc. (unlikely as there was no disk access but...)

My machine is running Windows 10, is rock solid stable, and has no problems whatsoever with any other audio/video programs e.g. Reaper, Native instruments Komplete, Sound Forge, Sony Vegas, Audacity, VLC, Handbrake, lots of VSTs etc. etc.

Please advise ?
Wavelab.jpg
Sysinternals Process Explorer showin Wavelab running but no GUI.
(20.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Lapsura

Re: Wavelab 9.5 or 10 won't start

Post by Lapsura »

I'm having the same problem with Wavelab Elements 9.5, which came with my Zoom H4n Pro. I've been using Wavelab for about a year without issues, but suddenly it won't boot up. I get a splash screen, but then nothing. I've tried reinstalling, and also tried deleting the Wavelab 9.5 folder in AppData\Roaming as suggested in other threads, but nothing works.

Return to “WaveLab LE”