No audio when inputting notes on drum editor

Hi all. I’ve recently installed Getgood Drums Invasion using Kontakt Player. Finally got sound to work using the drum editor instead of piano roll (changing the channel in Kontakt to Ch10). However, I now have no sound when I put a note down, a snare hit for example. It plays back fine, but just no sound initially. This is frustrating for changing velocity of hits, as you can’t hear how loud/soft you’re making the hit unless you play the track. I assume I’ve changed something in Cubase when trying to fix the initial ‘no sound’ issue.

Any clues as to where I should start trouble shooting? I love getting new gear, but I hate the bullshit you have to go through to get it to work for you haha

Cheers

• Dave

Thought…
On older CB versions the track “Monitor” function needs to be enabled to hear during recording. Make sure to disable it to hear during playback.

Regards :sunglasses:

Hi, I had the same problem. In drum editor just activate the 9th icon from left “acoustic feedback”

br
Karel

I’m having the exact same issue, and it’s not solved when I adjust the “Acoustic Feedback” or “Monitor” switches in either direction. It worked at one point but not now… don’t know what the heck happened.

1 Like

Same problem here and no replies to so many of these threads I find.

I have purchased 3 different Midi drum boards. World orca was the last and will be the last ill ever buy again . I HATE THEM . ive purchased several aos midi controllers bridges adapters watched several videos . Make it look so simple and easy. WHATEVER… leaving out of key factors out thats for shure. No sound at all DIAL TONES AND. DISTORTION THATS IT. ANOYING IM TO THE POINT OF DESTROYING IT. Nothing works . ALL the midi drum aps ban lab fl studio etc . They dont do poop. Nothing works .