Distinct audio quality difference btw audio in cubase and exported audio

Hi,
There is a distinct audio difference quality from audio quality inside cubase and exported wav or aiff,
This should be made more transparent before purchase.
Please don’t try to say otherwise if you have a 1500£ plus audio interface you have far better convertors that’s why you don’t notice any difference.
If you are like myself and have a 300£ zoom or suchlike as many others do your ears are not misleading you and it is what it is.
It is a unfortunate irk much like the saturation like hiss when you start pushing 40 channels or so nothing on your master bus minimal saturation in the mix but it’s hissing on the master bus.
Irks that can be lived with however at some point what is the cost to fix them and I will admit it does say professional software so you really then need a professional interface with high end converters for professional sound.
So does anyone here have a high quality interface that they could recommend and at what price point do you have to go to to get a solution to these irks
And if you do purchase a said higher end audio interface do these issues disappear?
thanks
PickledSicklyBear

If done correctly there is no difference inside Cubase and exported wav. Not with a cheap interface, nor with a high end interface. And no, the “issues” do not disappear with higher end Audio interface, if the Basics are done wrong.

If done correctly there is no difference inside Cubase and exported wav. Not with a cheap interface, nor with a high end interface. And no, the “issues” do not disappear with higher end Audio interface, if the Basics are done wrong.

Thanks for your response grand senior member Svennilenni,

I politely disagree I have done exactly as per the manual on many occasions,
You don’t state your audio interface or even recommend which one you have as a solution which is what my point is.
Are you saying higher end DA converters do not have any effect on audio quality or data contained within?
If this is the case then why do mastering engineers spend 3K++ on them?
Does anyone else who has no issues have an opinion on a decent DA audio convertor as a possible solution to one of my two main irks with Cubase Pro 8
More than likely this post will disappear but this Bear can Hear!

Yes, cause that is not the solution to what your point is.

No. That´s not what I am saying. Although They do have an effect on what you hear, not on the data contained within.
What I am saying is, that if mixed and exported correctly, a mix inside Cubase will Sound the same as it´s exported file listened through the same device(s). And that if there were irks introduced by Cubase, they would also be recognizable through what you call “High end devices”.

OK Svennilenni,
Reading between the lines thanks for advising against getting a more expensive audio interface thinking that will be a solution.
You probably saved me from making an expensive purchase and not getting the desired result so appreciated.

There are no issues with mixing and exporting correctly.
I understand about real time exports control room 44K 48K and higher 16 24 32bit float and their correlation and dithering and its inherent correlation.
When I listen on the same device with the same reference headphones x3 different or monitors etc at the same volume on the audio interface there is a difference inside compared to the wav upon export whatever kind of export or format that is slight volume maybe 0.5db and the mix is thinner particularly bass response transparency and notability of saturation most people prob won’t notice it it is probably 2-5% its negligible that’s why I don’t master and send mixes to a mastering engineer.
Also maybe all DAW’s have an irk that may well be the case.

One of my highly knowledgable pals has a ssl soundscape which he uses to render the wavs with cubase 10 as the intermediary.
He doesn’t have issues with this aspect however in my opinion there is an issue with going from pristine digital to analogue another rabbit hole territory.
Again I appreciate taking your time to respond in detail good point higher end interface will make an irk a bigger Irk.
Thanks
PricklySicklyBear