DJM 900 Nexus connection problems

Hi there

I’m a student using Cubase 8.5 and I’m having som issues connecting my Pinoeer DJM 900 Nexus. Are anyone else having this problem?

Everything is showing up on the input/output selection, but can’t seem to get any signal. I have tried turning control room on and off, that doesn’t help. Tried to erase the input/output busses and then re-establish them, that doesn’t work

I’m wondering if anyone has a quick fix?
Would be great!

Best regards from a tired student!

I have the same issue with DJM-450 and Cubase Pro 9. The DJM-450 asio drivers are there, selected, I have setup the input and output connections ( busses) etc. I’ve been using different audio interfaces with Cubase for 20 years so I know how this works but I don’t get any audio appearing on the input channels or on an audio track I connect to the mapped connection inputs to.

I have tried mapping the DJM-450 settings utility tool to send signals to different channels too (REC OUT to 1/2 rather than 5/6 etc). Nothing works.

I load-up Reason with the asio drivers and everything works fine - the different channels all appear and can be mapped as expected.

Surely this must be a Cubase thing? I’ve tried ASIO4All but that doens’t work either.

Sad that such a relatively expensive mixer can’t record direct into Cubase via USB/ASIO lossless connection. :frowning: