Any book recommendations for learning Cubase?

Hey guys - Longtime (20+ years) Cakewalk/Sonar user here transitioning to Cubase…

I’m an old school hardcopy manual reading guy, does anybody have any recommendations of books to buy for learning Cubase?

In the past when I got a new piece of hardware/software I would take the manual to a coffee shop, get jacked on caffeine and read it cover to cover highlighting the stuff I liked, taking notes in the margins, dog-earing important pages and adding my own index in the back cover. Since nobody provides hardcopies of the manuals I find that I miss out on some of the cool features that these toys provide because I’m not reading the manual any more. I absolutely can’t stand reading PDFs and I’m not going to print out 1000+ pages.

I already know the basics of audio recording, DAW use, MIDI, etc. (I’ve been doing this for 25 years!) so I’m not looking for an intro to home recording book.

I installed a trial version of Cubase to troubleshoot a hardware issue I was having with a couple USB connected synths and Sonar, and not only did I find that everything worked great but I found a much better and inspiring workflow in Cubase! For years I felt like Sonar and I were the couple that should have broken up but stayed together mostly out of familiarity. We were fighting more than making music and it was rare that I finished anything due to frustration with the DAW…

I’ve been watching a lot of videos on Youtube and they have been incredibly helpful but once again not a replacement for a solid hard copy reference.

Anyways, any recommendations are more than helpful!

Thanks!