VST Connect Various issues: No sync, no sound, stuttering et

• Still, when clicking ‘Create VST Connect’, everything seems to work except for it placing the actual VST Connect plugin on the input channel. Easily fixed by adding this manualy tho…

This is where I guess you should look first, never had this, and it would make me suspicious of whatever configuration of yours might get in the way or hidden channels etc. Other than that, as always, start off with an empty project and Create VST Connect. Maybe clean the Control Room beforehand (remove all cue channels). Don’t mess with things and if you do, revert to previous state if a state change doesn’t provide expected result. Clicking login 30 times can not be a good idea, like clicking any button that often is never a good idea.
Overall, I’m confused as after that long mail now suddenly all appears to work? With LAN, there should never be any dropouts, red LEDs, or empty buffer levels. This can only ever happen if your network is entirely overloaded by other processes. Finally, you might want to check out https://www.connectvst.com for more in-depth information. Admittedly, the manual is not quite up-to-date and contains a few misleading informations related to older versions, sorry for that, we’ll try to have it improved.