VST CONNECT PRO TRIAL & STUDIO PASS APP

Hi There

I downloaded and paid for VST connect Pro, but the Pro version doesn’t seem to show up in Cubase 8.05 Pro, which is quite misleading as it still loads the SE Gui.

I mainly want to work with my pianist with him playing his midi keyboard over the internet remotley and him triggering my Vst instruments. Me playing back VST and Audio tracks from my DAW back to him and him playing along and me recording his midi, all perfectley in time.

We both have stable DSL fibre optic internet services and are connected via LAN to our routers with average Ping each end of about 15ms.

I was led to believe that this would be acheiveable with the current software, however it seems unplayable as the latency is way too high for the performer.

The Vst Connect software will not allow me to switch the Hardware Soundcard latency lower than 512 samples buffer size. If I do the signal becomes distorted and jittery. The buffer settings within the VST Connect software seem virtual to me and don’t effect the timimg as much as hardware buffer settings do.

Am I dreaming or is this possible. I would welcome any help from anyone acheiving these results

Thanks

Gez