How to setup and work with VST Connect

Dear users,

In case you need assistance or troubleshooting tips, please have a look at the videos and the troubleshooting article linked below.

How to set-up VST Connect

VST Connect Pro Session

Troubleshooting and set-up tips on the Steinberg Help Center

Cheers,
Ed

1 Like

Thanks for the information.

Hello Ed, I am sorry to say that I find the information you advice not detailed enough. I also checked other videos on YT, and they also lack a step by step explanation and demonstration. Of course there is the written manual and also a more detailed tekst on your website, but hey… who likes reading, these days. So Steinberg, please publish some extensive tutorials beginning with SE.

1 Like

I had troubles following the login procedures. It seems this is not explained good enough in this video.
A procedure to log in with a two-part KEY is confusing.
ON my C12 session I do not see the KEY option anymore - I can only login with my Steinberg ID.

So I wonder where do I get a readout on a key for a performer who like to login with a key insead a Steinberg-ID ?

You don’t have the ID button? How do you do that? Is this the VST Connect plugin, or Performer? Also, which version of VST Connect do you use and what platform (PC or Mac)?

login