Feature request - turn off speakign mic during recording

ok, so in other words I was right before, the “leak” I am talking about that I am stuck with in the compressed the stream is from the speaking mic the performer uses, so once again, it would be a really nice feature to be able to disable an input for the stereostream during recording, that way I would only get the processed guitar in my compressed stream, and thus that feature would enable me to get a file that I can use, as long as I am happy with a compressed file.

This would be nice feature in the PRO version. Like I said, I dont want to pan the guitars, even though that would give me what I am asking for, by just recording the left channel, but I dont want to compromise my experinece while we are tracking by only hearing my performers instrument in one headphone, I also know that I can manually turn the gain down each time we are recroding, and then turn it up again after, but both of these workarounds would be a distraction, leave those options for the SE version :slight_smile:

Now, I know you guys are busy with tons of other things, for example getting the new version out, and helping me with how to get the HD files, but I just want to get the point through…