Yamaha AG03 Drivers

I am trying to install the drivers for the Yamaha AG03 interface. When I press finish at the end of the driver wizard, it says the drivers have been successfully installed however they do not appear in device manager. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I am unable to set the mixer as the default device in windows, as windows does not detect it and the only options are my webcam microphone and a “Stereo Mix”. For some reason, FL studio is the only thing that detects the board, however when I click on it I get an error “Not enough ASIO channels available. At least 2 are needed.” I think the problem is the drivers aren’t installing correctly as I believe the interface should appear in device manager after the drivers have installed, but I don’t know a lot about computers so I would appreciate some help. Thanks!

I emailed Yamaha and they sent me this link and it got the AG03 visible in Cubase.

For the mixer that you own to work with a computer you will need to install the relevant driver for the computer system that you are using from the link below :-

I hope this helps and thank you for contacting Yamaha Music Europe GmbH (UK).

Kind Regards

Thanks for the reply, I already had that installed and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Its that driver that is giving me the error “Not enough ASIO channels available. At least 2 are needed” when I use it as the input/output driver in fl studio. It also isn’t appearing in device manager as the instruction manual claims that it should. I think that the driver is not working properly but I do not know how to make it work correctly