Modo Bass review

Gday all.

I was just about to pull the trigger on purchasing Modo Bass but found a few older posts of users having a few issues with it in Cubase. That was late last year and was wondering if anyone is more the wiser now and if the old problem/s have been fixed with recent updates from IK Multimedia?

Thanks

Just Download and install the test version and try out.

Funny you should say that coz I couldn’t, for the life of me,find out where to find the trial version, that’s why I’m asking here.I signed into their website but I can’t see anything…I asked Google…nothing!..What am I missing? where the hell is it? I’m sure it’s out there but if you could point me in the right direction that would be great.

There is a download button on the left side on the modo bass page. Haven’t tried it yet, but a friend of mine has. So there is a trial Version.

Ahh! The old download button on the left hand side trick! Thanks mate, It doesn’t say anything other than “download” so I thought it was the manual or something. When I get home I’ll give it a spin.

Cheers!

I keep going back and forth over whether I would want to but Modo. The decision is more difficult post-sale, and Trilian still does a good job.

If Trilian had some of the performance features and playing nuance, there wouldn’t be a question.