Flight case!!!

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
User avatar
Split
Grand Senior Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Contact:

Flight case!!!

Post by Split »

Hey... anyone remember the rack mount wine rack?

Well I just stumbled upon this> http://www.thomann.de/gb/thon_jackycase.htm ideal when out and about :mrgreen:
??????Split
Cubase 10|MOTU 16A
Still at it... just!

User avatar
curteye
External Moderator
Posts: 4756
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 am
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by curteye »

Aloha S,
Good one!
Split wrote:the rack mount wine rack
Try saying that 5 times fast. :) Especially after using it.:)
{'-'}
If yer gear ain't breakin down, you aint workin' much.

iMac 5K 4.2Gz 16GB
MBP 3.0Gz......16GB

Location:
On the side of a volcano in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Lenny Lee
Member
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Lenny Lee »

Split wrote:Hey... anyone remember the rack mount wine rack?

Well I just stumbled upon this> http://www.thomann.de/gb/thon_jackycase.htm ideal when out and about :mrgreen:
And naturally you'd need a second case for the ice. 8-)
aka FastnLoose

Lenny Lee at Bandcamp

Box o' Chocolates at CDBaby

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

Steve Fogal wrote:Home Depot sells identical cases, but for tools N' stuff for fairly cheap.... one could just buy some foam and make their own cut-outs for whatever the'd like to put in it. Years ago I made my own stomp pedel board case and bought/cut foam and lined the inside with a material.
Cut outs for shades and goatie :D :D :D

instant tard transformation.

Image Image Image
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

Or a section to keep the long haired wig for those old sad rocker moments!!! :D :D :D
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Zenda
Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Zenda »

Paul Woodlock wrote:
Steve Fogal wrote:Home Depot sells identical cases, but for tools N' stuff for fairly cheap.... one could just buy some foam and make their own cut-outs for whatever the'd like to put in it. Years ago I made my own stomp pedel board case and bought/cut foam and lined the inside with a material.
Cut outs for shades and goatie :D :D :D

instant tard transformation.

Image Image Image
attn: Split .... you've opened a nice thread ... and dang it, I read it when it was new, and had come back with an idea about 'cool retaining' sheathing for the bottles of coke.
Unfortunately, I've noticed something off-topic, but which is happening in your topic. Please forgive me for devoting the rest of my post to addressing it. I'm hoping to head future upsets off at the pass.


Hi Paul ... I know you've GOT to be hurting bad inside, so please SEE that I'm not coming from a place of Snot-Nose:

Shades and Goatee = Lenny
"Tard" = hard hitting description.
Doggies ROFTLing represents your attitude to such a view of him.

But there's GOT to be a place of coming to terms ... not necessarily buddy-buddies or even agreement .. but ... terms.
Co-existence without knives up the bollocks when passing on the stairs.

Otherwize 'ROFTL' doggiestyle becomes this:
http://www.random-good-stuff.com/wp-con ... ogpuke.gif
Lenny will continue taking it up the bum 'for the team*' - he will continue being respectful, and when you make points, he'll engage with them with the same reality and logic that he responds to the points of others. He'll stay calm when you 'mount and ride' him ... and when you puke all over the ground he will walk sedately away ... like that recieving doggy in my picture.

But how will it look? You will continue humping his posts, but you'll always end up looking like he's walked off and left you eating your own puke. Even people who don't know you and he have had wars, will begin to identify the "Shades and Goatee" - style references, or other 'Lenny-Specific' And you'll look like someone who's 'kicking the good guy.'


Alternative scenario ... If you keep doing "Shades and Goatee" references or other references which Partially describe him ... then, suppose one day if he's had a personal tragedy at home or work or illness of something, then he could lose his balance, get upset and be angry At you directly, then BLAM ... he'd have lost his 'moral high ground', you could take your gloves off. It'd creat an EXTRA and NEW load of 'Bad Blood' between you .... and whatever stuff you ALREADY DO need to sort out it with each other, could get lost and burried deeper, due animosity built up in this 'Cold War'


Is this making sense? Moreover, is this making Respectful sense to Both of you? I hope so.

You know dang well that I'm trying NOT trying to squash "Stuff" ... I can't actually see how you and Lenny could sort things in a thread on this forum, due to probable deletion by moderatores ... but if both of you want to have a go at it, Start a "Lenny and Paul discussion thread", and I'll certainly sit in on it with intent to be ... er ... 'balancing' or useful to both of you. Not trying to shame youse with 'C'mon guys Shake hands and Have a Beer' rubbish ... but toward some realisic and mutually acceptable way you can sit at the same table together.


Alternatively, that offer I made to you a few months ago, to you and him to sit with you both on a Skype Conference still holds good.


Take care
Glyn

02:22 14th March: edited to remove IMG tags from picture.
Last edited by Zenda on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Gypsy King
Music - out of date
Photos

i7930, OCZ Vertex2, Raptors, RME Multiface 2, 12gigRam, C5, Photoshop CS5, Unreal Tournament.


Zenda
Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Zenda »

Split .. Hi

For the last few months I've been thinking .. trying to dream up my ideal 'Flight case' .... Something which caters for MY individual real-world needs.

You remember those Pelusos you and Tom helped me to choose and that Alice Pre-Amp and phantom-voltage generator, after you you warned me against putting faith in the more popular battery powered stuff's likelihood of being able to keep a constant 40v, given the demands of the Pelusos?

Well ... the mikes, cradles and foam shields arrived in a near as dammit identical case to the one you've done the photo of. I've just got to source some 'lid' foam and some 'Case' foam ... because Peluso have organized it as a Swanky Display. I can improve on that, and want to, because there could be space for the Sony D50, Vocalzone throad lozenges, Painkillers,and a small cannister of single malt whisky. Maybe a couple of other things.

All the best
Glyn
The Gypsy King
Music - out of date
Photos

i7930, OCZ Vertex2, Raptors, RME Multiface 2, 12gigRam, C5, Photoshop CS5, Unreal Tournament.


Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

Zenda wrote:


<snipped for brevity >

Take care
Glyn
What on earth are you talking but Glyn? I can assure you I'm not hurting bad inside over anything. With respect your post is one huge straw man which has made some erroneous and trigger happy presumptions about my light hearted postings about rock n roll sterotypes.

Are you trying to create some personal divisions along the lines of which may have existed in the previous forum? If so I'm not going to be baited by it. Also I'm not happy with having my posts analysed and judged in this manner on the basis of some imaginary feud that you seem to think exists or are trying to catalyse.
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

User avatar
Split
Grand Senior Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Split »

Zenda wrote:Split .. Hi

For the last few months I've been thinking .. trying to dream up my ideal 'Flight case' .... Something which caters for MY individual real-world needs.

You remember those Pelusos you and Tom helped me to choose and that Alice Pre-Amp and phantom-voltage generator, after you you warned me against putting faith in the more popular battery powered stuff's likelihood of being able to keep a constant 40v, given the demands of the Pelusos?

Well ... the mikes, cradles and foam shields arrived in a near as dammit identical case to the one you've done the photo of. I've just got to source some 'lid' foam and some 'Case' foam ... because Peluso have organized it as a Swanky Display. I can improve on that, and want to, because there could be space for the Sony D50, Vocalzone throad lozenges, Painkillers,and a small cannister of single malt whisky. Maybe a couple of other things.

All the best
Glyn
I thought as an improvement one could include some sort of photocell powered refrigerator to keep it all cool on a hot day...

Using a solid state cooling device http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_cooling
??????Split
Cubase 10|MOTU 16A
Still at it... just!

Zenda
Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Zenda »

Paul Woodlock wrote:
What on earth are you talking but Glyn? I can assure you I'm not hurting bad inside over anything. With respect your post is one huge straw man which has made some erroneous and trigger happy presumptions about my light hearted postings about rock n roll sterotypes.

Are you trying to create some personal divisions along the lines of which may have existed in the previous forum? If so I'm not going to be baited by it. Also I'm not happy with having my posts analysed and judged in this manner on the basis of some imaginary feud that you seem to think exists or are trying to catalyse.
Hi Paul

You''re saying "What on Earth are you talking about, Glyn?"
OK. Bugger ... sorry ... I should have given the background to my making comment here ...
Look at your post in the other thread:

http://www.steinberg.net/forum/viewtopi ... 317#p34317
Paul Woodlock wrote:
foolomon wrote:
NorthWood MediaWorks wrote:Sweet!

You got a horseshoe hidden someplace? ;) Good thing you didn't get to the haggling before he ID'ed himself! :o

Did you buy the bass?
:lol: No. I can't afford a bass under $300 even when I have 6 months to pay. Not right now.

Paul: you live in the NYC area? That acoustic room looks like the one at Sam Ash.
That's because it is Sam Ash :)

No I don't live in the NYC area. If I did I'd be trimming the goatees of mummy's boys ( Long story :) )
My internal response was "Aw shute .... Paul's kicking Lenny under the table, Paul must still be hurting inside. Dang"

When I see people kick like that, I assume they're in pain. That assumption concerning your feelings was unconnected with your context. My bad.

Regarding whether you're behaviours make it look like you are holding onto a feud, there's nothing you or I can say for or against the fact that there are 4 points of identification pointing to the Past Bad Blood between you and Lenny. They are simply points of identification linking to a negative aspect of history you and he are known to have shared.

NYC = Lenny
Goatee = Lenny
Mummy's Boy = Artifact of feud with Lenny
Long story = Reference to connected history.

Once = event.
Twice = coincidence
Three times = a pattern
Four times = instance of confirmation.
All in one sentence = Closeness of points in constellation adds another perspective of confirmation. 'Tight grouping' of elements.


Now, in this thread, your post above added further instances tending to confirm that the writer, intentionally or unintentionly, tends to pick on and kick Lenny.

Goatee and shades and shades=Lenny
His avatar picture close above = Lenny has goatee and shades.

Goatee and shade & close to picture of Lenny = 3 points in tight grouping.
Goatee - links to quoted post in other thread which is, itself, still on the front page = Further close grouping of instances.

They are your behaviours. Would strong statements of assertion or denial beyond this be relevant? Nope. It's not about truth, it's about plausible hypothesis. How strongly shareable data can add up to looking a certain way to observers.


Paul, you're saying that feud=imaginary, so I'll assume I don't need to sit while the two of you discuss stuff. Also, you've denied that you had any intent beyond a general laugh about style, in your words in this thread. Fair enough, and thanks for putting that clearly and solidly on the table. I care about both of you and I'm trying to get my head straight, given we live in the same forum. If, to you, I sounded inciting, then total apology, and I'll bear in mind to do what I can to minimize that possible interpretation ... it's not nice that I should have made you feel that way when you read my stuff.

Given your recent behaviours, and your present account of yourself and your good intentions, I'd better flag up any further points of identification on the forum, if I'm around, so any connections to Lenny there may be, shall be highlighted - it'll just be a short post with a quote and a couple of words. Then, over the next few months, percieved discrepancies will be balanced, things will get clearer, and I'll most likely discover that I have been feeling overprotective toward both of you and generally oversensitive ... which would not be a new thing.

Take care
Glyn
The Gypsy King
Music - out of date
Photos

i7930, OCZ Vertex2, Raptors, RME Multiface 2, 12gigRam, C5, Photoshop CS5, Unreal Tournament.


Zenda
Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Zenda »

Split wrote:
Zenda wrote:Split .. Hi

For the last few months I've been thinking .. trying to dream up my ideal 'Flight case' .... Something which caters for MY individual real-world needs.

You remember those Pelusos you and Tom helped me to choose and that Alice Pre-Amp and phantom-voltage generator, after you you warned me against putting faith in the more popular battery powered stuff's likelihood of being able to keep a constant 40v, given the demands of the Pelusos?

Well ... the mikes, cradles and foam shields arrived in a near as dammit identical case to the one you've done the photo of. I've just got to source some 'lid' foam and some 'Case' foam ... because Peluso have organized it as a Swanky Display. I can improve on that, and want to, because there could be space for the Sony D50, Vocalzone throad lozenges, Painkillers,and a small cannister of single malt whisky. Maybe a couple of other things.

All the best
Glyn
I thought as an improvement one could include some sort of photocell powered refrigerator to keep it all cool on a hot day...

Using a solid state cooling device http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermoelectric_cooling
Solid state cooling device ....

Heck yeah! Me I had been thinking of those things that you stick in the freezer or the microwave. When Harriet and I used to do competitive ballroom dancing, I'd always have a mini flight case of beer and freezer-packs ... so i could drink on the drive home. She did the driving. I needed a couple of cans after a day of sober adrenaline.
But Your idea ... well yeah ... what is there a Lot Of in studios and venues? Power Points.

That Peltier effect ... I'm getting a strong feeling that there's a threshold they need to get over to make it .. well not just work, but be Workable in enough context to make it saleable enough to fund the kind of research it needs to make it go 'exponential' ... like in hard Drives and CPUs. What do you reckon on Peltier technology at some point becoming Flexible? I mean, it needs a bit of that to get involved with DNA synthesis. Just think of some of the power-savings there could be if active cold producer could be packed to fit the shapes of the stuff to be cooled.

Another tangent .... Some of those flight cases which are 6U high ... I often thought that 1U drawer could be great as a well organized road-tool box. Soldering irons, bit drivers etc

Anyway .. I'm off to sleep now
All the best
Glyn
The Gypsy King
Music - out of date
Photos

i7930, OCZ Vertex2, Raptors, RME Multiface 2, 12gigRam, C5, Photoshop CS5, Unreal Tournament.


User avatar
Strophoid
Grand Senior Member
Posts: 4648
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:56 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Strophoid »

Anyone notice the foam in the OP is upside down? If you carry the case by its handle the bottles are bottom up. :?
Software: Steinberg Cubase Pro 8 64-bit.
Hardware: Intel i5 6600, 16Gb DDR3, Win7 64-bit
Mackie Onyx 1620i - Steinberg Midex 8 - Steinberg CC121.

My humble contributions to what could be considered music.

Lenny Lee
Member
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Lenny Lee »

Zenda wrote: My internal response was "Aw shute .... Paul's kicking Lenny under the table, Paul must still be hurting inside. Dang"
Yep, you've hit the nail on the head, Glyn. And there are more instances than you make reference to here.
Just a couple of weeks ago he made mention of 'ironworkers in women's clothing' in a thread that I'd posted in - and he knows I'm an ironworker because it came up in a direct exchange between he and I in a 9/11 thread at Nerg's. He was careful to go back and delete the evidence because it no longer turns up in a search.

He's consistently been making schoolyard taunts and wording them carefully enough to leave himself some room
to slither if called on it. It's not at all surprising - he's exhibiting the same behavior that's gotten him banned
twice by his friends over at Nerg's - and once here. (He's only here now because he snuck in under the radar when they changed the forum software). Out of one side of his mouth he piously proclaims "I will be adhering to the forum rules! I won't be taking your bait!" - then out of the other side of his mouth he'll start laying the bait.

The slapping dog .gif he posted here is actually pretty tame for him. Over at Nerg's when he called someone
a retard, he posted pictures of actual adults with Downs Syndrome! I kid you not - that's what he did.
It was disgusting - and when called on it by his friends, he actually defended his right to do it. :roll:
aka FastnLoose

Lenny Lee at Bandcamp

Box o' Chocolates at CDBaby

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

Zenda wrote:
NYC = Lenny
Goatee = Lenny
Mummy's Boy = Artifact of feud with Lenny
Long story = Reference to connected history.

Once = event.
Twice = coincidence
Three times = a pattern
Four times = instance of confirmation.
All in one sentence = Closeness of points in constellation adds another perspective of confirmation. 'Tight grouping' of elements.

Take care
Glyn
^^^ I've never seen such a ridiculous construct.

Anyway I can see what's happening here, and now above the other poster has jumped in.

I would kindly ask and for the last last time you ( and the other poster ) knock it off. I certainly won't be baited by these clear attempts to denigrate me by paranoid analysis of my posts, The forum has a Friend and Foe feature. If you don't like my presence here then put me on the Foe list. In fact after I got jumped on my the same people when I joined this (new)forum I mentioned the Friend and Foe feature. Seems you people don't want to ignore but to bait. Goodbye.
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Lenny Lee
Member
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Lenny Lee »

Paul Woodlock wrote: Anyway I can see what's happening here,
Yes, you're finally being called out for your provocative, trolling behavior. Bummer, eh?
And how quickly you've gone from starting the trouble to playing the victim - all in the same, short thread. :roll:
Paul Woodlock wrote: and now above the other poster has jumped in.
My, how quickly I've morphed from the goateed, retarded mummy's boy in women's clothing -
to the 'other poster'. We ARE making progress!! :lol:

Feel free to use the forum features of your choosing. :idea:
aka FastnLoose

Lenny Lee at Bandcamp

Box o' Chocolates at CDBaby

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

Steve Fogal wrote: I have to assume from reading Glyns comments that you may be making a reference to Lennys facial hair?
This is how propaganda becomes 'fact' Steve. Notice they didn't pick up on the "section to keep the long haired wig" which I also posted? Because it didn't fit their propaganda. I know the game. They don't like me being back in the forum and are clutching at any means they can to denigrate me and/or provoke me into fighting them. For example by posts like this which is nothing more than aimed at being a personal attack - and contains untruths.

I made the mistake of fighting against what is essentially cyber-bullying in the old forum. Not in this one. It's simple. Friend or Foe Feature. I've told them twice now. I won't be responding to them anymore.
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

This guy has got a whole wardrobe and full length mirror flightcased

Pic to big to embed, so ....


http://intermezzo.typepad.com/intermezz ... drobe.html
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

or take your own cooker :)

Image
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

User avatar
Split
Grand Senior Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Split »

Paul Woodlock wrote:or take your own cooker :)

Image
Thats the direct opposite of a refrigerated flight case :lol:
??????Split
Cubase 10|MOTU 16A
Still at it... just!

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

I wonder if anyone has made a flightcase for a flightcase? :) :)
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

rock n Roll stereotypes need a flight case.

Rockus Rollus

Image

Image

Image
Steve Fogal wrote: Now let's just all live out the rest of our old lives in peace my brohams? :)
Indeed. Decontamination of toxic substances is a sensible move. The three Icons above show you that you can still have charisma and talent in middle age. The question is has Keef Richards decontaminated himself of those toxic free radicals. Iggy is a workout guy and Tyler is the botox plastic thin nose job queen. :)
#
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

Zenda
Member
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Zenda »

Hi Paul

Fair enough. Writings of yours tend to indicate more familiarity with the constructs of classical syllogism and some propositional logic. These constructs are trained as 'Polya Patterns' and are used to qualify the identification and linking of events to make meaning. They are designed to take into account necessary limitations in our awareness and, among other things, navigate those areas previously labelled faith, superstition, paranoia, belief,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Korzybski
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Polya

For example, you are quite correct to point out "section to keep the long haired wig"
That does, indeed, tend to disconfirm the hypothesis, because it provides some basis for an hypothesis OTHER THAN "Paul W has been picking on Lenny and kicking him," which is the one I have put on the table. At the moment, there is more support for than against, but as you continue, to discomfirm, my hypothesis will dissolve. You do need to provide more than only 'alternative possible hypothesis', but they do count positively.


Steve, IMO, makes a good point on the importance of being able to be a Fun Kunt. It's a necessity. an important choice to have.
I say that if two people are happily Crashing Helmets, then good.

If, however, One of them is shouting in pain, then it is not Fun.
And the other is Denying that they are doing ANYTHING Kuntish, fun or otherwize
Then it's right for someone to shine a spotlight.


Paul ... I'll remind you of my position in this ... I'll accept that you're NOT doing stuff on purpose, and future posts of yours with Lenny references, I will quote with brief 'here's one' kind of comment, so we can all see it.

I'll add that I jolly well hope that Lenny will Stay Out of this phase, except to briefly point out stuff if he sees it. His posts in this thread to you, and your responses to him, and to me, have all the pain of Guys Who are Very Upset with each other and have Therefore been Thinking The Worst. I don't want that from either of you.

At this stage, I am only interested in establishing to what extent there is a pattern, what occurs nearby, and to what extent you remain ignorant or otherwise when it is pointed out to you. It will just be like a small yellow highlighter on your posts.

My outcome for the two of you is, at some point, is to be able to clash helmets and trade Fun and Truths, without either feeling as if some knife is stabbing them.



I will be staying out of the Lenny/Paul thing except for what I've said above. This post is the last of my 'explanation of intent' phase. From now on, and, if need be, for the next few months, I am in the 'action' phase.

Midnight on U.K. time Sunday ... I will edit my post with the picture of the dogs ... to remove ONLY the IMG tags on that picture ... it's kind of "Ewwwwwing me out". I'm mentioning in case you and Lenny want to copy the original for their files.



Split, this is my last off-topic post in your thread. I reiterate my apology to you, and will share more of my flight case dreams after I have had some food.

Take care
Glyn
The Gypsy King
Music - out of date
Photos

i7930, OCZ Vertex2, Raptors, RME Multiface 2, 12gigRam, C5, Photoshop CS5, Unreal Tournament.


Paul Woodlock
Member
Posts: 720
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Paul Woodlock »

Zenda wrote:Hi Paul
Go away!!! For the last time put me on your Foe List
Last edited by Paul Woodlock on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Got a Brian - Morans

"It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not" -- Andre Gide

User avatar
Split
Grand Senior Member
Posts: 5286
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Split »

I think some of the discussions in this thread should be flight cased, maybe in my solar powered solid state refrigerated case :ugeek:
??????Split
Cubase 10|MOTU 16A
Still at it... just!

Lenny Lee
Member
Posts: 602
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am
Contact:

Re: Flight case!!!

Post by Lenny Lee »

Paul Woodlock wrote:
Zenda wrote:Hi Paul
Go away!!!
This is telling. you accuse others of wanting you gone from here -then you tell Glyn to go away.
Nobody is going away. I tried ignoring your insulting schoolyard taunts, yet they persist.
Your ridiculous claim that a separate post mentioning a wig somehow negates the things you said in earlier posts just doesn't hold water - and it's another example of you attempting to gain the 'room to slither' I mentioned in my previous post.
If you insist on continuing with your taunts, then I will make this place as annoying and uncomfortable for
you as you've been attempting to make it for me.

My apologies to those who find this stuff tedious and wish it would stop. I, too, wish it would stop, but can't
allow this person who's been banned from internet forums(including this one) 3 times that I know of (I've never been banned) to continue with his vendetta against me.
aka FastnLoose

Lenny Lee at Bandcamp

Box o' Chocolates at CDBaby

Post Reply

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: valvehead and 2 guests