Do any of you guys have an...

General discussions on songwriting, mixing, music business and other music related topics.
JACKnight

Do any of you guys have an...

Post by JACKnight »

Hey All,

I'm new here. I run a nice little composition and demo studio here in Canada.

Just hooking up a Furman SRM-80 signal router. Had it a while and now it finally going to become pretty useful. Sweet!

So, my question is - do any of you have the SRM-RU remote unit for this thing that you'd like to sell?

If you have an SRM-80 w/ remote and aren't willing to part with the remote separately I "might" consider taking the both units just to get the remote.

Uh, so, Mod's, is that allowable to ask here? ..cuz I'd really like to find this thing and I just *know* that someone has one kicking around they want to get rid of....

If not okay, then I humbly apologize.....

Cheers

JACK
Dell Precision Workstation - 2x Xeon QuadCore 2.4Ghz / 24GB ram / NVidea GTX1050ti / 4x 600GB 15kRPM SAS drives / RME HDSP 9652 w/MIDI add-on / Fireface 802-ADI-8pro / UAD 2 Octo / Mackie MCU Pro - Cubase 10.5.12, Nuendo 8.3.20, Wavelab 10.0.40

bullmoon

Re: Do any of you guys have an...

Post by bullmoon »

My SRM-80 died a few years back and I replaced it with a StudioComm unit. I don't think there's any fixing a dead SRM-80 so I wouldn't get too attached to it - or if you do, getting a back up unit is probably not a bad idea.
Steve | Bull Moon Digital | Nuendo 10.3 | Win10 DELL T5820 | FF UFX+

Return to “Steinberg Lounge”