to steinberg from Studio one User

Cubase could be more laptop friendly.
It is a fact that as. much as lots of media composers work with huge systems, a lot of todays mainstream music is initially made on laptops at homes

So:
No Dongle
Reduce the app size. Make the 20plus gigs download separate and optional. So even someone with a MacBook Air with 128gb HD and mediocre internet speed should not be put off by the download size and try Cubase.
Trackpad pinch zoom
Update the GUI to use it more wisely. Not everyone uses 3 monitors to split main window mixer plugins etc.
For example
Get rid of 10s of empty slots for inserts and sends on inspector so that the area can be used more economically to show more at one given time without the need to open mixer or other windows all the time. For example you can not see track features when in key editor. So when you edit some notes you have to go to the main window to show the fader on inspector to reduce the volume or insert a plugin which is weird.
Show Fader, inserts and sends at the same time on docked mixer
Make all user preferences and content available to be on external drive for fast transition between systems. I should just grab my external drive with all my settings and user presets and open it on my main system without collecting them from various weird places on my system drive all the time.

Of course these all depend on that Steinberg wants to target the young demographic who rules the mainstream music today and choose Ableton or FL mostly.
Otherwise all is good and I am drunk :slight_smile: