Win 7, 8 End of life

Dude, I understand what you’re saying just fine. Apparently you’re confusing me disagreeing with me not understanding.

As you imply you can apply that to almost any entity to which you give out information…;

etc

You can say to any and all entities that it’s better to not give them any data because without data they can’t misuse it.

Or, you could do a reasonable evaluation of which entities are likely to actively and purposefully misuse your data, or mismanage it - IF they’re even collecting your private personal data to begin with.

And of course, in order to evaluate that reasonably you need data on those entities… Like, you know, what’s their history of data management/mismanagement and what data do they actually collect.

Without information on what is actually happening what you say just comes off as paranoia.

Now, I’ll let you go on with your dumbphone and disconnected computer(s) and all cash payments with close to zero online footprint in social media etc and we can perhaps just agree to disagree on this, despite you continuing to say that I don’t even understand what you’re saying. You stay off the grid, I’ll stay on it.

PS: I’ll reiterate;

For many of us not being connected to the internet is not an option. I just downloaded over 70GB for a project that’s due this afternoon and there’s zero time for me to shuffle that data back and forth between computers and drives. I can use that time to transfer data, or I can use the time to edit and mix.