Producing mixing and mastering

I can only speak for myself. But believe me that you’re not the only one having ‘stuff in his head’ but unable to simply reproduce this. For starters you need the talent to be able to begin with and even then, the creative process takes a lot of energy. Over the years I’ve often wonder if it’s me that has issues with this? But at a certain point I’ve come to terms with it? Because I now realize creation is not suppose to be easy! You have to put in hard work to create ‘anything’! It’s forums like this that made me realize that I’m not the only one struggling with this. And that our struggle is just part of life and part of our creative process.

But let me try to chronologically illustrate this process to you so you may better understand what I’m talking about?

1. It wasn’t easy for your mother to give birth to you. I’m sure it was hard for her. And she didn’t get any guarantee, but she did!
  2. It wasn’t easy for your parents you growing up and go trough school and all. I’m sure it was hard for them and you, without any promises. But they did.
  3. And it probably wasn’t easy for you to get to the life where you are now? But you clearly did!

So don’t expect it to be easy to create/compose/mix/produce a song. But if you really persist, you may succeed?

But even then…Don’t expect it to be over after one successful project! You’ll probably experience this every single time you start a new project?

That’s life! You either learn to live with this or you don’t? Some people can, some can’t? That’s really up to you!

• If you can? - Find ways to better deal with this stress! One is to enjoy your victories but also put in time to learn from your failures!
  • If you really can’t? - Stop torturing yourself and go look for another profession!