Steinberg Support Is Useless

When I first got Cubase many years ago the support was really good, I could send them an email and I would get the answer, now they want me to contact the local distributor, but they are useless, I might as well call a potato .

Really annoys me when companies hide away, just give us an email we can write to , or phone number where we can get qualified information, I am really regretting upgrading to Cubase 10 from Cubase 8.5 . Nothing is working, I have to keep searching forums, it’s ridiculous.

Even the drivers wont install without issue, maybe Steinberg should stop trying to make things look pretty and get the basics right.

End of rant. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Steinberg knows this forum will always be better than their own support can ever be! And there are also ‘certified’ analysts here with years of experience.
So if you have a question or an issue post it here. Chances are that you’ll get the support you need.

Can you tell us what problems you are having? It also helps if you list your set up in your signature as that helps the readers come up with solutions to your issues!
I’ve been with Cubase since LE 4 and, if I have encountered any issues, I have found the forum members to be brilliant in offering great solutions!!

Try it, after all you’ve got nothing to loose and everything to gain!!

Jim B

I have posted two issues on the Cubase forum and lots of people looking but nobody replies , Steinberg should just support their products, they were happy to take my money then they expect other users to support their product, and the problem is I cant guarantee a reply to a post, or that the reply will be correct.
The old system was I wrote to Steinberg and got a Steinberg tech to reply, if you buy a car and have an issue you don’t go knocking door to door in the neighborhood to see if someone might know the answer, you take it back to the car dealer and their tech’s fix it.