Network Project Sharing Midi Tracks Missing

Hello !
I am new on the forum. I am a musician and sound engineer working with Artists.
I use Nuendo 6.5.40 on Mac OSX Maverick 10.9.5 and i have a big problem in collaborative Project Network sharing.
This is the first time i try network capabilities on Nuendo and it works well excepting that none off Midi tracks are showed on Project Sharing and Permissions. I can share Tempo Track, Signature, Markers, Instruments, Audio Tracks but not Midi Tracks ! They are not seenable.
I tried to put notes, CC on midi parts but no success.
What is the problem with me ? I tried on Nuendo 7.0.20 and it’s the same problem !

Anyone tried this on Nuendo ?

Thank you very much.
Djengo.

Hello !
Finally, I have found the solution. I updated to last version of Nuendo 7.0.40 and the Midi tracks are seenable now. I made CPU test between Nuendo 6.5.40 and Nuendo 7.0.40 and it’s clear that the last one is more CPU friendly on Mac OSX 10.9.5 ! (About 10%) and the CPU peaks are much more reduced. The Midi tracks and very large projects (756 MB) are better handled too.
The unique bad think is the VCA tracks, FX Tracks and Group Tracks are not shared thru Network in collaborated Project. What’s shame ! I hope I can handle this for my very big artists installation at the Tate in London…

Djengo.